How to win (1/5)
- The standard game lasts 12 turns.
- Once time runs out, whoever has most regions, wins.
- Your soldiers conquer and defend regions.
- Your temples make new soldiers and can be upgraded with faith.
- You get faith(☯) for regions and for soldiers praying at temples.
- Each player starts with one temple under their control.
- After your turn, each of your temples produces a new soldier.
- You can take over your enemies' temples.
- There are neutral temples that you can conquer.
- Temples can be imbued with elemental powers using upgrades.
- You get 3 moves each turn.
- Every move allows you to move one army to a neighbouring region.
- An army that has conquered a region cannot move again this turn.
- If you move into an occupied region, a battle will ensue.
- If you manage to kill all defenders, you take over the region.
- If the defenders survive, your army retreats.
- Once you end your turn, new faith is generated.
- You get 1 for each region you have, and 1 for each soldier praying at a temple.
- You also get 4 faith for each soldier killed in defense of a region.
- Elemental upgrades are purchased with faith (☯).
- There are 2 levels of each upgrade.
- Instead of upgrading, you can use faith to recruit soldiers.
- Each soldier you recruit in a turn gets more expensive.
- If a temple is lost, the upgrade is lost with it.